1 day left
- Pub Chef
Sous Chef – £23,500 -28,000 plus tips and benefits depending on experience
The Little Garden restaurant bar & grill is unlike anything else in the town centre, a refreshing change from a chain, this independent boasts an exciting menu, serving fresh produce cooked to order lunch and dinner seven days a week. Menu ideas sourced globally, not to mention a cracking wine list, beer offer, extensive gin library and a regular flow of cocktails. With a great offering inside and out every season both inside the restaurant or outside in the heated garden. Due to expansion for another site, we are looking for a Sous Chef with a passion for quality fresh food to assist in heading up the kitchen. The business is run with a professional and friendly outlook with strong direction from the owner, and as Sous Chef you will have a great deal of autonomy in assisting the Head Chef to run the business. Most of all, a business environment that focuses on quality, rewarding staff and with plenty of support to help.
In three short years the Little Garden has become an established success story in the local area. We are looking for someone who can help build on this already successful business.
By putting passion for food at the heart of what you do you, will be joining a great team that enjoys achieving great results.
54 Internal Covers, 30 External Covers
60% Food / 40% Wet The ideal Chef will have:
· Support and be actively involved in the continued development of your team, using skills and personality to lead and motivate the brigade of chefs and kitchen assistants
· Prepare and cook fresh food dishes
· Drive standards, quality and consistency
· Embrace and support the pubs food culture
· Design and develop fresh food menu items, including costing and specification preparation
· Be financially accountable - e.g. stock control, ordering, manage and review GPs and wage percentages
· Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we can offer
· A competitive salary with profit share bonuses and tips
· Excellent training and career development
· Work/life balance – 4 or 5 day contract
· 20% discount on all meals
· Pension scheme
· Child care vouchers
· Flexibility to move between sites
If this sounds like you ….click apply to send us your CV today!
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly