Self Employed Manager / Management Couple - The Lord Collingwood, York
The Lord Collingwood is a traditional country pub with original beams and fireplaces, all in perfect keeping with its close proximity to York. The pub throughout the public and private areas is in excellent condition.
Who are we looking for?
This site would be ideal for a couple with kitchen and front of house experience.
About the agreement:
Running a pub as a tenanted partner gives you the freedom to truly be your own boss and run your business in the way you want, with the autonomy to implement your own ideas and original food offer. At the same time, help and support is available from Marston’s whenever you need it!
Our Pathway Tenancy agreements would suit entrepreneurs who have funds available to invest in getting the business started, solid business acumen and a clear vision for your dream pub business. This agreement would also suit entrepreneurs who are looking to have multiple pub businesses and manage multiple properties.
- Self-employed opportunity
- Agreements between three and five years
- Rent is payable (*Rent is set for the duration of the agreement and is subject to annual RPI capped increase)
- Fully tied to Marston’s for all beers, wines, spirits and minerals (You will be required to purchase these products from us)
- Retain 100% profit from your business and can deliver your own food offer
- Retain 50% profit of gaming machine income
- Induction training together with an extensive and on-going training and support package is provided with a dedicated business operations manager to help you develop your business.
Tenanted partners are responsible for:
- £5,000 security deposit or 25% of the rent on offer (Whichever is highest)
- Rent, business rates, utilities and annual service charge
- Purchasing or renting the fixtures, fittings and glassware
- Employing all staff, and you are responsible for staff costs and employments matters
- Internal repair and maintenance, along with all business related costs
- Upkeep of private residential accommodation and a decorating fund
- Obtaining a Personal License
- Completing Pre-Entry Awareness Training.
Did you know?
Marston’s has a wide range of opportunities for a wide range of people, but one thing’s for sure, our passion for pubs is at the heart of all we do. We’ve got 183 years of experience in brewing beer and running a range of successful pubs throughout the UK, so you could say we’ve got a pretty good track record!