Waltham Holy Cross Conservative Club are looking for a full time Steward/Stewardess. Candidates must have experience of working in a similar environment and will run the bar under the direction of the club committee.
The ideal candidates should have experience of working in the licenced trade with experience of cellar management, stock control and supervision of staff.
They should have a pleasant, approachable attitude, have excellent customer service and communication skills, be reliable, trustworthy, be able to provide a high level of service, overall customer satisfaction to club members and guests and be able to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere within the club.
- Responsible for all aspects of cellar management (Line cleaning, stock management, ordering, deliveries etc.)
- Maintain Cleanliness of the bars, glassware and shelving etc.
- Ensure accurate bar accountancy procedures are practised.
- Cashing up, float management and banking.
- Open / Close premises and maintain security.
- Serve customers in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Assess and continually monitor the health and safety aspects, maintenance requirements, hygiene and cleanliness of the club
- Work with the committee to develop and implement changes to promote the club and allow the business to grow.
- Able to accept advice from the Chairman and Secretary on member’s feedback.
Applications in writing or email with a CV enclosed or attached to:-
Gary Willis Club Secretary
Waltham Holy Cross Conservative Club Ltd.
35 Honey Lane,
Waltham Abbey Essex,