Vacancies at Horsham Sports Club !
FULL TIME CATERING MANAGER REQUIRED
Horsham Sports Club is looking to appoint a full-time Catering Manager (CIEH Level 2, Award in food and Safety in Catering) to work alongside the Club’s Administrator and Bar Manager.
His/her role will be to provide for all of the catering requirements of the Club,
- Running the kitchen midweek and at weekends
- Providing for the regular requirements of the various sporting sections
- Catering at Club Dinners/ Awards evenings
- Catering for event bookings at the Club, for example parties and wedding receptions
- Recruitment and training of casual catering staff
- Maintaining supplies and cleanliness in the kitchen
- Limited assistance with Bar coverage
The post is offered on a full-time salaried basis. It is envisaged that the hours
will be around 35-40 per week, but flexibility to meet the Club’s requirements is the overriding consideration.
Job-Share options would be considered favourably.
Those interested should submit their CV and a brief covering letter to the club by clicking apply below.
Weekend Bar & Catering Assistants also required