Junior Sous Chef
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF –– £21,000 PER ANNUM + TIPS – BATH - INDEPENDENT, PREMIUM GASTRO PUB COMPANY
Seeking a Junior Sous Chef to join a high-volume kitchen, owned by an independent company operating 4 premium gastropubs in Bath.
In return for your services, the client offers an attractive package including:
- Salary up to £21,000 + tips
- Up to 31 days holiday
- 25% discount in their pubs
- Two staff parties per year
- Wine to purchase at cost price
- Taking part in the monthly sales competitions with loads of prizes to be won
- Refer a friend scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid training courses and organized stages
- Lots of opportunities for internal progression
- Sick pay
As a Junior Sous Chef, you’ll be:
- Working with high quality regional produce and suppliers and need to be able to help deliver menus that take advantage of this
- Passionate about food
- Ambitious and driven
- Used to high volume
To find out more about this great Junior Sous Chef position please send us your cv as soon as possible.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding service