Eager to learn?
Experience in hospitality?
We may have just the thing you’re looking for!
Assistant Manager Opportunity at the Lansdowne Arms
Located in the picturesque village of Derry Hill, on the doorstep of Bowood grounds, we are blessed with magnificent views, three large gardens, a children's play area to enjoy in the summer and open fires & wood burners to warm up the colder months.
As a Wadworth Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
· Prefer but not essential similar experience in a previous role
· Have excellent people skills
· Be able to communicate and motivate team members
· Essential to have a ‘Can do’ attitude
· Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Wadworth & Co Ltd aims to reward outstanding performance and to develop the members of our team to meet their full potential. We encourage career development and through the training provided we can offer many exciting opportunities for development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, career progression.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Weekend work required
Please contact the Lansdowne Arm’s management team on 01249 812422 for more information. Alternatively apply below by attaching a copy of your CV, and a covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.