PRINCES HEAD RICHMOND - KITCHEN
The Prince's Head is a traditional English pub - picture pints of ale, fresh food and a spot right on the village green. Expect a busy summer scene - the outdoor terrace is popular in warmer months.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Could you lead the team through successful service?
As our new Head Chef, you’ll lead our kitchen team in the creation of fabulous, fresh dishes that you and your Executive Chef have developed to suit your customers.
You’ll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients, in a well-equipped kitchen – within a company that really understands the importance of getting food right.
The Prince’s Head is a traditional, charming English pub, right on the picturesque Richmond Green. A top spot for tourists, sun dwellers and cricket fans alike!
During the summer months we offer light, fresh and seasonal dishes to be enjoyed outside in the sun. During the winter we are a warm, inviting pub, with real open fires offering hearty, homemade dishes. Our proximity to Twickenham Stadium also means we enjoy high levels of trade during international rugby and stadium events. These days require strategic planning and calm execution.
Competition in Richmond is fierce, so it is imperative that applicants are eager, passionate and aware of current trends within the food industry and want to ensure we are the first place a customer thinks to eat when visiting the area. We really want to put our name on the map as a pub that does more than good pub grub and we hope you are the right chef to help us do just that!
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Benefit from a competitive salary, great discounts (including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs), paid holiday & chances to gain recognised internal accolades.
- Enjoy the creativity and freedom of leading the kitchen whilst developing your own specials.
- Comprehensive training in all aspects; stock, financials, employment law & leadership
Being Head Chef is a real challenge, so you can count on the full support of a team of Executive Chefs and our support teams at the Brewery to help you to develop your business.
Looking after the kitchen however is your domain. You’ll lead your team expertly through service, and you’ll take full control in the delivery of the food side of the business. We encourage our chefs to bring fresh ideas to the menu that suit the pub and its’ customers..
That means you’ll need a commercial head, as well as exceptional cooking skills. You’ll also be a great communicator, calm under pressure, and you’ll be driven by a shared vision of success and a company that will give you the tools to do so. The Prince’s Head also boasts a strong and friendly team both front and back of house. The current kitchen team is made up of keen and passionate individuals so an enjoyment for training and development is a must.
But most importantly, you’ll show real passion for fresh food. At Fuller’s, we’re determined to do pub food differently –this is your chance to be part of something unique.
- You should have great leadership skills
- You’ll thrive on the fast pace of the kitchen
- You’ll set yourself and others the very highest standards
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.