Self Employed Manager/Management Couple
Job Title: Self- Employed Manager / Management Couple for newly refurbished Surrey pub
Reporting To: Area Manager/Head Office
The Healy Group is a family run independent pub company with over 30 years’ experience in the pub industry. Our portfolio of outlets varies from being community, food, sport, and family led outlets, covering the following locations; Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, E. Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey & Wiltshire.
We believe in bringing people together and providing a good local pub in the heart of each community. We aim to offer good quality food & drink at reasonable prices and to a high standard of customer service.
We regard our managers as the most important element in making any pub a success and we are looking to recruit an experienced, food led management couple to run a newly refurbished pub in Surrey. Start date to be the 5th of November.
- Previous experience in a food led environment required
- Must hold a Personal Licence
- Drivers licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Computer literacy (Basic)
- Results driven, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives and a problem-solving approach
- Customer facing presence - The first and foremost quality we are looking for is the real ‘Face’ of the pub, a manager who knows and is friends with everyone and seeks to please customers as their primary concern
- Calm under pressure
- Confidence to demand & drive high standards consistently
- Fully expensed accommodation provided (excluding Council Tax only)
- Online CPL training
- Self-Employed opportunity
- Commission based
- High Earning potential pub