National Account Manager
We are on the lookout for an experienced National Account Manager to join our very successful team, to strategically develop and manage Kopparberg UK’s existing national Cash & Carry accounts.
Location: Home based but commutable to Leeds with extensive travel across the UK required as part of the role.
Key Task: To manage and strategically develop Kopparberg UK’s existing National Cash and Carry accounts.
- Full P&L responsibility for Kopparberg UK’s national Cash and Carry accounts
- Management of the Cash and Carry national accounts (inc. their subsidiaries) comprising of Booker, Bestway, Costco and One Stop through direct contact with the buyers, supply chain, admin and category marketing
- Strategic account management, working closely with the Off Trade NAC and Off Trade Sales Director
- Promotional planning and category management of the accounts
- Analysis and reporting of account performance
- Stock forecasting ensuring that customer demands are met and timely forecasts are maintained to the brewery
Interested? You should be hungry for success with a ‘can do’ attitude. You should have a professional approach to sales and account management with honesty and integrity at the heart of everything you do.
You will be a self-starter and motivator with excellent interpersonal skills, strong negotiation skills, as well as strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Alcohol or FMCG sales background preferred, but not essential
- Experience of developing premium brands outside of standard promotional norms
- Experience of managing key UK national Cash and Carry accounts including Booker/Bestway
- Proven P&L management skills
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and track record of building and implementing joint business plans
- Ability to work with multiple contact points in each account i.e. buyer, stock control, marketing, category etc.
- Ability to identify/work and develop across multiple divisions i.e. Head Office, Depots, Delivered, Key Accounts etc.
- Involvement and understanding of Category Management
- IT literate, with knowledge and experience of retailer IT systems
- Proven track record of good relationships, rapport and service with Trade Buyers
Package & Benefits:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Performance based bonus
- Company car
- Health care
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Please provide a CV and covering note outlining your experience and suitability for the role along with details of your current remuneration package, notice period and any other contractual restrictions that may be in place