Thrive working within a team?
Have a passion for cooking?
We have a position for you!
Head Chef Opportunity at the Fish
Situated in the New Forest the Fish enjoys a real log fire during the winter months and its excellent beer garden in the summer, which is festooned with colourful flowers where alfresco drinking and dining is a real treat - watching the River Avon flow gently by. The bar provides a selection of 4 excellent ales, a fantastic selection of wines and Brian Wogan's freshly ground coffee.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Offering a competitive salary of £25,000.