Love to cook?
Experience in leading a team?
We have a position for you!
Head Chef Opportunity at the Victoria Arms
A little bit about the Victoria Arms…
The Victoria Arms is a pub/restaurant with a reputation for quality food located in Oxford that is part of Wadworth’s managed house estate. We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences, as well as being a great place to work.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this lively role, you will:
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
A live-in option is also available.
Competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000