London’s Pride is Fullers only airport pub located air side at Heathrow’s terminal 2. Only 8.5 miles from our world famous brewery in Chiswick we give customers that last chance of tasting REAL ale before jetting off. Our staff are multi trained to deal with all aspects of service from hosting to delivering our great food. With a front of house team of 40 and finishing 2nd for the best customer service over all four terminals this really is the best place to be.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Could you be Fuller’s newest high flyer?
We are recruiting for the new Deputy General Manager of London's Pride, one of Fuller’s most high-profile sites, situated at Heathrow’s Queen’s Terminal 2.
As a Deputy General Manager, you will assist in the command of over 60 crew, serving food and drink worth nearly £5 million.
This is a fast paced, high profile flagship operation that requires an experienced leader to deliver a high standard quick turn around without any compromise on service or standards. The ideal candidate will be an extremely well organised Manager that can help drive the team to deliver high standards while continuing to recognise the importance of the financial success of the business. Ideally applicants will have completed 5* and either have applied for MTP or have the ambition to do so in the future.
Catering for the huge numbers of passengers passing through the airport the pub is perfect place to send passengers on their way with lasting memories of Fuller's, having experienced the very best the company has to offer.
Building a great working relationship with key stakeholders at Heathrow will be critical to success, as will the ability to predict how changes in passenger flow will impact business.
Air-side competition at the airport is strong and whilst London's Pride is the only pub, numerous other eateries and bars mean that your service needs to on a point all day every day.