Assistant Pub Manager
ASSISTANT MANAGER REQUIRED – BROXBOURNE - HERFTORDSHIRE - UP TO 24K LIVE OUT/ 22 K LIVE IN - WELL ESTABLISHED, INDEPENDENT PUB GROUP – OVER 80 VENUES IN THEIR MANAGED HOUSE ESTATE – EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We are working with a well-established, family run business who have over 80 venues across their managed house estate.Mainly situated around the Home Counties and London, they have a number of different concepts in the business.
The company offers a range of venues from high street, community to destination food led businesses.Each venue has a strong business and team structure, allowing individuals to really develop and build their career in the industry.
This beautifully furnished venue boasts an excellent menu with great food and drink, including rotisserie roasted chickens, wood fired pizzas, grilled meats and locally brewed ales. Offering exceptional table service and great surroundings, along with being centrally located, this venue offers something for everyone.
As the Assistant Manager you will form part of the site management team and support the General Manager with the day to day management of the venue.You will:
- Assist with the day to day running of the business
- Organise the Front of House team
- Implement and ensure that company standards are maintained
- Greet guests and handle any issues that arise
- Train and develop the team members
- Cover both Bar and Restaurant areas, ensuring guests receive quick, efficient and professional service
- Engage with team members and guests to ensure that everyone enjoys their time at the site
We need someone who is looking to progress and continue to build their career in the hospitality industry and have a passion for working in a gastro pub style environment.You will:
- Be passionate about hospitality and service
- Have managed teams at management level
- Have gained experience in a pub environment
- Be hands on and used to working in a busy environment
The successful applicant will become part of a well-established and secure company with excellent progression opportunities.In addition there is:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation can be provided
- A good bonus scheme
- A number of company benefits
- Training courses
- Excellent career development opportunities
If this position is of interest, please submit your CVs for consideration.
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.