Bar & catering Franchise
Arkley Golf Club is a welcoming, private members club, bordering North London and Hertfordshire offering a busy golfing and social calendar. We also cater for a wide range of functions including business meetings, funeral receptions and other milestone occasions in our main lounge and adjoining dining room.
We are currently inviting applications for a catering & bar franchise, which may particularly suit a couple or partnership. Accommodation is available.
The Club is looking for experienced, highly motivated individuals to manage our bar and food service, cellar and general appearance of the Club’s front of house. Candidates must be able to meet the needs of a busy golf club calendar and demonstrate a willingness to work with the club to expand income from functions.
The Club will require the franchise to provide:
- Short order items, bar snacks and light meals
- Meals for visiting societies and club matches
- Meals for occasions such as Club Dinners & social events
- Catering for private functions held at the club
- A flexible approach to meet the members’ needs and requirements
- A lively & flexible bar service
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in hospitality management preferably in a golf club or private members’ sports setting
- The ability to create and deliver a consistently high standard of catering
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to respond well to any challenges
- Outstanding customer service
- A high standard of cleanliness and presentation
- Compliance with Environmental Health & Health & Safety legislation
- Bar management - experience to include cellar management, stock ordering and control.
- Staff management - experience to include, employment, recruitment, planning staff rotas.
- Financial management – cash and card payment management, banking, and cash reconciliation.