BAR & WAITING – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM
BAR & WAITING – THE FROGMILL, NR CHELTENHAM (GL54 4HT) -
Full/part time. Up to £8.25 per hour depending on experience + TRONC. LIVE IN AVAIALBLE.
Bar & Waiting – full and part time – live in available
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Bar & Waiting staff to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill www.thefrogmillshipton.co.uk (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Bar & Waiting – Responsibility
Some experience in bar and restaurant work would be helpful, however, a great personality and the ability to mix with every guest is more important for our bar and waiting team as full training will be given.
In order to be successful you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered through the 10 steps of service during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, emptying ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.25 depending on experience plus TRONC
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Bar & Waiting – Training
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship including APLH course and acquiring a Personal Licence, which takes 12 months to complete