CHEF DE PARTIE – THE PORCH HOUSE – STOW ON THE WOLD
CHEF DE PARTIE – THE PORCH HOUSE – STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1BN) -
Up to £10.50 ph incl TRONC depending on experience.
Chef De Partie –
All successful applicants will receive a £500 bonus.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Chef De Partie to join our team at The Porch House www.porch-house.co.uk (GL54 1BN) which is an award-winning Cotswold pub with a large restaurant, conservatory, bar and private dining room along with 13 boutique rooms. It’s had a complete makeover in 2013, and has just been crowned AA pub of the year 2015/16 and rated best new pub by the Good Pub Guide for 2015/16 too.
Chef de Partie – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Chef De Partie – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £10.50 per hour incl TRONC depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.