CHEF DE PARTIE – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD
CHEF DE PARTIE – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1AU) -
Full time up to £9.50 per hour plus tips depending on experience, Poss live in.
Chef de Partie
All successful applicants will receive a £500 bonus.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie to join our team at the Sheep in Stow on the Wold www.thesheepstow.co.uk (GL54 1AU) which was fully refurbished in 2016. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds this pub has a large and welcoming bar with a speciality gin menu, an extensive restaurant with up to 100 covers, an outside terrace and 22 en-suite letting rooms. The food is Modern European and International.
Chef De Partie – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Chef de Partie – Benefits
- Hourly rate of up to £9.50 per hour plus tips depending on experience
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.
Apply for CHEF DE PARTIE – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly