BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD
BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE SHEEP ON SHEEP STREET – STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1AU) -
Full/part time available. Up to £7.83 per hour depending on experience + TRONC.
Bar & Waiting Staff, full/part time – Job Summary
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting staff to join our team at the Sheep in Stow on the Wold www.thesheepstow.co.uk (GL54 1AU) which was fully refurbished in 2016. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds this pub has a large and welcoming bar with a speciality gin menu, an extensive restaurant with up to 100 covers, an outside terrace and 22 en-suite letting rooms. The food is Modern European and International.
Bar & Waiting – Responsibility
Some experience in bar and restaurant work would be helpful, however, a great personality and the ability to mix with every guest is more important for our bar and waiting team as full training will be given.
In order to be successful Bar & Waiting staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, empting ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting – Benefits
What we offer:
- Hourly rate of £7.83 depending on experience + TRONC
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive