BAR MANAGER – THE CHEQUERS, MARLOW
BAR MANAGER – THE CHEQUERS, MARLOW (SL7 1BA) -
Package up to £24,000 depending on experience
Bar Manager – Job Summary – Package up to £24,000 per annum
We are Brakspear an award-winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager staff to join our team at The Chequers in Marlow (SL7 1BA), a busy riverside town. The pub is very traditional with parts dating back to the 16th century, the main restaurant has about 80 covers and has a high quality steak offer. There are 9 new letting rooms and 2 large bar areas, one specialising in real ales, The Churchill Tap.
Bar Manager – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Bar Manager you will,
- Already be in a supervisory role, supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- Have high energy levels, personality & enthusiasm by the bucket load as being a Bar Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same
- Maintain outstanding attention to detail, encouraging high standards of service throughout the team
- Understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests
- Possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
Bar Manager – Benefits
- We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.50 per hour depending on experience plus tips between £4,000-£5,000 per annum
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.