Trainee Management Couple - Traditional Village Pub - upto £35k
Trainee Management Couple
Beautiful Destination Village Pub - Devon
My Client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed trainee management couple to train to become managers of the future as the company is currently going through an exciting time of growth.
You will currently already be working within a hospitality environment, and join the existing General Management team, where they will continue to develop your skills and experience with the on-look of you taking on and running your own business in the future.
Ideally, one of the couple will be strongly focused on the kitchen operation, whilst the other manages the front of house operation, however you will both be trained in all aspects of pub management.
A group of individual Free Houses, each with their own distinct character in enviable locations across Southern England which offer a delicious and interesting choice of food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
At the pub, you will find great quality food, along with a fine selection of wines and ales.
- Previous experience within a similar role at supervisory level
- Understanding of ordering and stock control
- Cellar management and a Knowledge of real ales
- Good knowledge of promotion & marketing including the use of social media
- Excellent customer service
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Ability to engage with the local community
- Kitchen trained
- Basic Understanding of P&L & controlling costs
- Personal Licence holder - preferred
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- Up to £35k depending on experience
- Live in accommodation available
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career with this growing, successful operator
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.