General Manager - Top Quality Pub with Rooms - Somerset £40k+
Traditional Village Pub with rooms - Somerset
My Client is looking for an Exceptional General Manager to lead their team from the front and deliver a top-class service in this traditional village pub in a fast developing Somerset town.
This is a live out position, so ideally you will live within the area, or be looking to relocate.
As General Manager, you will be the heart and soul of the business, engaging with the local community, providing great food, fantastic drinks and an unrivalled guest experience.
As General Manager, you will have good all round experience with food, drink & accommodation led operations, maximising sales opportunities across all areas
You will be a great leader and motivator and inspire your team to create unforgettable memories.
Diverse and distinctive collection of pubs and inns, with everything from bustling high-street pubs, cosy country inns and beautiful boutique hotels across the south and west of England
Great village location, 15+ en suite rooms. T/O £25k+ p/w
- 2 years previous experience within a similar role
- Proven track record in improving and developing a business with experience in growing hotel rooms.
- Strong kitchen background
- Innovative and creative
- Good understanding of P&L
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Strong community engagement skills
- Personal Licence holder
- Experience with letting rooms
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- £40-45k depending on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career with this growing, successful operator
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.