Head Chef - Stylish 4* Hotel - Cornwall - From £35k + Bonus
Popular, top rated hotel - stunning location
My Client is looking to recruit a experienced Head Chef with an exceptional passion for food for their Hotel in a stunning Cornwall location.
You will assist in maximising sales and profitability by creating great menus using locally sourced products with aspirations to achieve awards and recognition, under the guidance and mentoring of one of the South Wests Top Chefs, currently with 3 Rosettes
As Head Chef you will help to build a solid, well trained & motivated team, continuing to progress and develop their skills.
As Head Chef, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Product Development & Improvement
- Consistency and Quality of Product Delivery
- Sales & Customer Focus including Guest Experience & Journey
- Procurement & Stock Control
- Team Development
- Procedures & Processes
- Budgets and Cost Control
Stylish, contemporary & popular hotel with beach and ocean views
- Currently a Senior Sous/Head Chef preferably with Rosette Experience and the hunger to achieve recognition
- Have the ability to work under pressure and a passion for constructing innovative and exciting menus
- Be a problem solver, ready to come up with on the spot solutions
- Hands on, passionate, Energetic Self-motivated individual
- Proven track record in delivering high quality dishes
- Manage ordering and controlling of stock
- Passionate about food, standards & results
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- From £35k DOE + Bonus
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.