ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE LION, WENDLEBURY, NR BICESTER
ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE LION, WENDLEBURY, NR BICESTER (OX25 2PW) -
Up to £24,000 depending on experience + TRONC (£1.50ph)
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Assistant Manager staff to join our team at The Lion, Wendlebury www.thelionwendlebury.co.uk(OX25 2PW) which is located just 1 mile from the M40 Junction 9 and only 2 miles from Bicester Village, you’ll find The Lion has bags of character and warmth, from the welcoming flagged bar to the relaxed dining rooms, beer garden and new letting rooms.
Assistant Manager – Responsibility
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to supporting the Management team to drive the business through consistent quality.
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will:
- Support the General Manager in leading a team of guest focused individuals.
- Support the General Manager in creating a guest focused atmosphere where service comes first in a fun and professional environment for team and guests.
- Organise, promote and deliver special events and marketing activities to maximise footfall
- Support the General Manager in achieving your budgets and margins, controlling stock and daily costs.
- Actively managing food service and menu feedback alongside the head chef
- Support the General Manager with compliance in line with food safety and health & safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Have high energy levels as being an Assistant Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but hands on, varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same.
Assistant Manager – Benefits
- Salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience plus TRONC (£1.50ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Assistant Manager – Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Apply for ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE LION, WENDLEBURY, NR BICESTER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly