Management Vacancy Notice - The Goat and Tricycle
An opportunity has arisen to manage a “proper pub” and we are seeking an experienced and talented manager, or management couple, capable of building on the existing sales by developing a great team to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Nestled in Westhill Road, only 400 yards from Bournemouth town centre in an area known locally as 'The Triangle', The Goat and Tricycle is a high-quality ale house that boasts an outstanding range of hand pulled cask ales taken from the excellent Wadworth stable as well as guest ales from local brewers from across the region. With up to 11 Guest ales changing every 2 - 3 days there is always plenty of variety to choose from.
We are not just about real ales. We care about our food. Taking the utmost care to source the best quality ingredients to produce a traditional mix of pub favourites and enticing specials each complementing our great range of beers, wines and spirits.
The Goat and Tricycle is often referred to as Bournemouth's best kept secret; once you've discovered it you'll keep coming back for more.
We need to recruit a manager to take over the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the site is performing in sales, customer service and food and beer quality; as well as being a key player in the training and development of the team. The ideal candidate will need to have passion for real ales and a desire to establish an outstanding reputation for quality food and be able to demonstrate the following:
· Ability to run the business with a pro-active and positive attitude and build on the sites already well-established reputation
· Experience and ability to manage high volume trade.
· Excellent customer service experience
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
· Good understanding of all financial aspects of the business including; P&L, stock control, rotas and driving sales
· Excellent attention to detail
· Personal License holder
· Cellar management training and recognised qualification
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and commitment to take on this outstanding opportunity then please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the Retail Development Manager, Mike Phillips on 07836 752181 for more information.