BAR & WAITING – THE PORCH HOUSE, STOW ON THE WOLD
BAR & WAITING – THE PORCH HOUSE, STOW ON THE WOLD (GL54 1BN)
Up to £10.25 per hour depending on experience incl TRONC.
Bar & Waiting – part time
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting staff to join our team at The Porch House www.porch-house.co.uk (GL54 1BN) which is an award-winning Cotswold pub with a large restaurant, conservatory, bar and private dining room along with 13 boutique rooms. It’s had a complete makeover in 2013, and has just been crowned AA pub of the year 2015/16 and rated best new pub by the Good Pub Guide for 2015/16 too.
Bar & Waiting – Responsibilities
Some experience in bar and restaurant work would be helpful, however, a great personality and the ability to mix with every guest is more important for our bar and waiting team as full training will be given.
In order to be successful Team member you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered through the 10 steps of service during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, emptying ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.25 depending on experience plus TRONC (£2.00ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive