Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager Off Trade
We are looking for a highly creative and dynamic Customer Marketing Manager to drive marketing strategy and execution in the UK Off Trade; working across multiple grocers, online, convenience, cash and carry. As the UKs leading independent drinks supplier, we have an exciting portfolio of brands from premium tonics, mixer and soft drinks brand Franklin & Sons to the UKs No1 RTD, VK and we are constantly innovating and looking for new areas of growth.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about drinks in all forms and have a proven track record of brand activation within the Off Trade environment. You will be responsible for the creative implementation of brand plans within our key customers, bringing the ATL plans to life in the best possible way for the customer. As well as experience working as part of a fast-paced and innovative team, you will also be commercially driven, focussed on measurement and delivering ROI.
You will be a great communicator and able to build strong relationships at all levels, both internally and within the industry. You will be required to have regular face to face contact with customers at our Head Office as well as out in trade, including presentation of key customer plans alongside National Account Managers.
We like spirited individuals who believe they can make a difference to our brands and business, to be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a high performing individual with 3+ years of Off Trade Customer/Shopper Marketing Experience;
- To have a proven track record of developing and delivering actions plans within the off trade and achieving measurable results;
- To be highly numerate and strong commercial thinker with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction;
- Possess high energy levels with the capacity to deliver multiple tasks, taking responsibility for the Off Trade marketing strategy;
- To understand and utilise category and commercial data to define and articulate key selling points for channel and customer plans;
- Strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and ‘outside the box’;
- To be passionate about our brands, with a hunger to succeed; and
- Focussed on delivering results and both continuous personal and professional development.
Our offices are based in our own highly acclaimed 4 star hotel in Chesterfield.
Global Brands Ltd manages all its recruitment processes internally. No recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly