ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE GEORGE, SHIPSTON ON STOUR
Up to £26,500 per annum depending on experience incl TRONC.
Assistant Manager – up to £26,500 incl TRONC
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team at The George Townhouse www.thegeorgeshipston.co.uk (CV36 4AJ) which is located in Shipston on Stour in the Cotswolds. It was fully refurbished in 2016 and is a busy town centre bar with large restaurant and outside terrace (approx. 100 covers) serving fresh Modern British food plus 15 en suite letting rooms.
Assistant Manager – Responsibility
In order to be a successful Assistant Manager you will:
- Support the General Manager in leading a team of guest focused individuals.
- Support the General Manager in creating a guest focused atmosphere where service comes first in a fun and professional environment for team and guests.
- Organise, promote and deliver special events and marketing activities to maximise footfall
- Support the General Manager in achieving your budgets and margins, controlling stock and daily costs.
- Actively managing food service and menu feedback alongside the head chef
- Support the General Manager with compliance in line with food safety and health & safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Have high energy levels as being an Assistant Manager with Brakspear should not only be fun but hands on, varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same.
Considered a key member of the leadership team within our managed division, the Assistant Manager is committed to supporting the Management team to drive the business through consistent quality.
Assistant Manager – Benefits
- Salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience plus TRONC (£2,500 pa)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Assistant Manager – Training
Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship which takes between 12 – 18 months to complete.
Apply for ASSISTANT MANAGER – THE GEORGE, SHIPSTON ON STOUR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly