Second Chef - Leading Country Inn - Devon - Up to £22k
Chef de Partie/Second Chef
Leading Country Inn - Devon
My Client is looking for a great chef de partie/second chef with ambition, drive and energy, who is experienced in working within a quality kitchen environment and wants to be part of a great team.
As Chef de Partie/Second Chef in this talented small team you will be overseeing the kitchen, reporting directly to the Head Chef, where you will lead and manage the team in their absence. You will need to be hands on and want to continue to develop your skills within the kitchen whilst helping to coach and develop junior chefs, working with the finest locally sourced produce
Part of a group of individual Free Houses, each with their own distinct character in enviable locations across Southern England which offer a delicious and interesting choice of food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
- Hands on, passionate, Energetic Self-motivated individual
- Leading by example and develop the team around you
- Proven track record in delivering high quality dishes in a time pressured environment
- Assist with the ordering and controlling of stock
- Passionate about food, standards & results
- Experience as a Sous Chef/Second Chef within a similar environment
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
Up to £22k+ (45-hour week, Straight shifts, 28 days holiday) Live in available
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.