Kitchen Team Member - Golden Fleece, York
Situated in the heart of the historic city of York, the recently refurbished Golden Fleece is a charmingly individual pub that truly represents the traditional history of its surroundings. Not only one of the oldest York pubs on record, it’s also the most haunted - even investigated by the Most Haunted television team!
Boasting a spacious beer garden, delicious menus and a characterful set of rooms - this supernatural site could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Our Kitchen team members are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard.
We’d love to talk to you if:
- You’re a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- If you want to learn, we can provide the tools to develop your passion for food!
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- Our pubs are only as good as the teams we create to run them, so we’re always looking for vibrant and passionate professionals with the drive to succeed and deliver our core values to all guests.
What we Offer You
We are excited to announce we are in partnership with University College Birmingham to develop our food training programme. Exciting projects to be rolled out in 2019!
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 25% discount on meals at all Bermondsey Pubs including friends and family discount*
- Reward Gateway- Discount of high street stores
*Subject to Terms and Conditions