Management Couple - Traditional Village Pubs - South West -£50k
Traditional Village Pubs
My Client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed management couples as the company goes through an exciting time of growth.
You will currently already be working within a pub environment and have good all-round experience gained from food & drink led businesses
One of the couple will be strongly focused on the kitchen operation, whilst the other manages the front of house operation.
The properties offer freshly cooked food, washed down with local ales and interesting wines.
As a management couple, you will be given the autonomy to run your pub and tailor the menus to suit the local clientele. You'll look to manage and deliver your own P&L & work with local suppliers to create a truly magical atmosphere.
A group of individual Free Houses, each with their own distinct character in enviable locations across Southern England which offer a delicious and interesting choice of food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
- 2 years previous experience within a similar role
- Proven track record in improving and developing a business
- Strong kitchen background
- Good understanding of P&L
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Strong community engagement skills
- Experience with rooms/accommodation
- Personal Licence holder
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- From £45k+ depending on experience
- Live in accommodation
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career with this growing, successful operator
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.