Management Vacancy Notice- The Fleet
Welcome to our beautiful and historical riverside Inn, set in its own extensive picturesque grounds, nestled on the banks of the river Avon, approximately 2 miles north of Tewkesbury. Connected by both M5, M50 and A38 roadways we are easily accessible.
We are seeking hands on managers with the ability to work in all aspects of the business, specifically having the skills required to work the busy kitchen when necessary as well as controlling all aspects of the front of house business, managing the profit and loss account and building sales by being proactive in the modern marketplace.
Also key is the ability to recruit, train and motivate outstanding, committed people to help drive the business forward, so a proven track record in training and development is essential to this role.
- Experienced fresh food operator
- High level of standards and excellent customer service
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- Good knowledge of promotion & marketing including the use of social media
- Understanding of P&L & controlling costs
- Cellar management and a knowledge of real ales
- Understanding of ordering and stock control
- Personal Licence holder
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and commitment to take on this outstanding opportunity then please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com or contact the John on 07800 980221 for more information.