Self Employed General Manager
The Radstock Hotel, Market Place, Radstock BA3
Live In. 3 bed detached stone cottage.
No Capital Required
Dominion Hospitality is a growing company with a diverse group of Historic Inns set in the South of England. We are looking for General Managers with a proven track record in high volume sites, and the ability to drive food sales. Experience with rooms is not essential but would be an advantage.
Our S/E Managers have the support of a dedicated BDM, Sales and Marketing and the opportunity to benefit from sales incentives and seasonal promotions. You will be part of a team, but you can benefit directly from your own success.
The Radstock Hotel was built in the 18th century and is a traditional coaching inn near to the City of Bath and Bristol Airport with 11 rooms. It is pivotal to the local community and has sport and entertainment.
Dominion Hospitality requires our General Managers to:
- Run your own payroll and books.
- Lead from the front
- Develop a culture of excellent customer service
- Have the ability to drive your business forward
- Be financially aware and meet all key targets
- Be compliant in all procedural requirements.
- Build a strong, fully trained team
- Provide a safe and secure environment for both staff and customers.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years current Management experience in a similar role
- You must be a Personal Licence Holder
- Have a strong food focused background
- Have high standards in delivery of service and product
- Fully expenses accommodation provided (excluding council tax only)
- Online CPL training
- Self-employed opportunity
- Commission based
- High earning potential sites
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply below.
Apply for Self Employed General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly