SUPERVISORS – THE RUNNING HORSES, MICKLEHAM
Up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience incl TRONC. LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Supervisors– LIVE IN AVAILABLE
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for experienced Supervisors to join our team in the refurbished 16th century country inn at the heart of picturesque Mickleham village in the Surrey hills, The Running Horses www.therunninghorses.co.uk (RH5 6DU). With 5 en-suite bedrooms, and a pub full of traditional charm and a roaring log fire. The food is traditional English fayre done to a high level, with approximately 100 covers across the bar, restaurant and outside terrace.
Supervisor – Responsibilities
In order to be a successful Supervisor you will,
- Already be in a supervisory role, supporting the General Manager in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- Have high energy levels, personality & enthusiasm by the bucket load as being Supervisor with Brakspear should not only be fun but varied and fast paced as no two days are ever the same
- Maintain outstanding attention to detail, encouraging high standards of service throughout the team
- Understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests
- Possess exceptional IT, computer and EPOS skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain stock control.
Supervisor – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £9.00 depending on experience plus TRONC (£2.00ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.