BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE RUNNING HORSES, DORKING
Up to £10.25 per hour depending on experience incl TRONC.
Bar & Waiting Staff
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting Staff to join our team in the refurbished 16th century country inn at the heart of picturesque Mickleham village in the Surrey hills, The Running Horses www.therunninghorses.co.uk (RH5 6DU). With 5 en-suite bedrooms, and a pub full of traditional charm and a roaring log fire. The food is traditional English fayre done to a high level, with approximately 100 covers across the bar, restaurant and outside terrace.
Bar & Waiting Staff – Responsibilities
In order to be successful Bar & Waiting staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, emptying ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting Staff – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.25 depending on experience plus TRONC (£2.00ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.