BAR & WAITING STAFF – THE CHEQUERS – MARLOW
Full/part time available. Up to £10.25 per hour depending on experience incl TRONC.
Bar & Waiting Staff – Full and part time
We are Brakspear an award-winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar & Waiting staff to join our team at The Chequers in Marlow www.thechequersmarlow.co.uk, (SL7 1BA), a busy riverside town. The pub is very traditional with parts dating back to the 16th century, the main restaurant has about 80 covers and has a high-quality steak offer. There are 9 new letting rooms and 2 large bar areas, one specialising in real ales, The Churchill Tap.
Bar & Waiting Staff – Responsibility
In order to be successful Bar & Waiting staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, emptying ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar & Waiting Staff – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.25 depending on experience + TRONC (£2.00ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive