Team Leader - Two Brewers, Marlow
Beautifully set near the banks of the River Thames, the Two Brewers is a traditional British pub where you'll find a range of delicious local ales and pub kitchen classics on offer alongside great entertainment to make a friendly community atmosphere for our guests.
Fancy a new challenge? This energetic pub could be the next opportunity for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
The Team Leader role involves both working alone and managing a small team on a day to day basis. Duties will include opening and closing the pub, line check and stock control, cash and cellar management as well as daily bar duties.
We are a small team who work together to live our company vision and values, to provide excellent customer service. If you've got a minimum two years bar experience and are keen to take the next step, or are currently in a similar role and looking for a fresh challenge and want to join one of the fastest growing pub companies in the country, then please apply below.
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- Our pubs are only as good as the teams we create to run them, so we’re always looking for vibrant and passionate professionals with the drive to succeed and deliver our core values to all customers.
**No agencies please**
What we Offer You
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 25% discount on meals at all Bermondsey Pubs including friends and family discount*
- Flexible hours
- Working with a great team
*Subject to Terms and Conditions