General Manager - Pitcher & Piano
Pitcher & Piano are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the team at Southampton to success.
We've been in the business for over 30 years and we're pretty proud of everything we've achieved. With 18 bars across the UK we are certain you’ll never see two looking the same, as many of our bars are situated within listed buildings, each one having its own unique character.
Just like our bars, we have teams of brilliant people all with their own unique character who always strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and who are passionate about working for a leading premium brand.
As a General Manager in Pitcher & Piano, you are given the autonomy to lead this business and drive performance in this site. You will be responsible for every aspect of your business from financial forecasting, maintaining high and consistent standards, to inspiring, motivating, training your team to enable your business to demonstrate excellent growth and achievements. You’ll need to work hard in this role, it’s not for the faint hearted… But, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work and you’ll have all the support you need to be the best General Manager out there.
Why should you work for Pitcher & Piano?
At Pitcher & Piano we're one big family and we put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Competitive annual salary
- Fantastic General Manager bonus potentials including monthly and quarterly incentives
- Christmas Day & New Years Day Off
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join a long standing, high street bar brand.
- Great training and development scheme which will develop your skills and enable you to progress further.
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, company reward and cashback offers, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a branded bar/restaurant working as a Senior Manager, preferably General Manager
- Experience managing a business with both food and drink profiles
- Experience and knowledge of financials, P&L and stock control
- Proven experience driving sales and profitability of a business.
- Ability to lead a diverse team of people to deliver amazing experiences
- A genuine passion for providing memorable experiences
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
At Pitcher & Piano we are all about finding engaged, high performing and talented people to represent the brand we have built over the past 30 years and we would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes to join our party… apply below.