Due to company expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic couple to take on Dartmouth's oldest pub "The Seven Stars"
Following recent refurbishment "The Seven Stars" is the place to go boasting 6 en-suite letting rooms, contemporary restaurant with chefs viewing gallery and charming locals bar. It has a very seasonal trade, although it is becoming increasingly busy throughout the year. Fresh homemade food is served all day, every day and we pride ourselves on using the best quality and freshest local ingredients.
We are looking for a highly motivated couple who thrive on being busy with the ability to lead and motivate staff and who are truly customer focused will allow the owners to take a small step back.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Couple comprising of Head Chef and Front of House Manager
- Managing, training and building a strong team.
- Identification of marketing or business opportunities, maximisation of sales
- Management of key performance indicators eg wastage, gross profit etc
- Have responsibility for all day to day running activities, kitchen, bar, stock ordering etc
- Social media management
- Financial management including cashing up
- An uncompromising attention to detail.
- A dedication to service and putting the guest first
- A focused interest in people and their development and experience of delivering training.
- Working knowledge of all relevant licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Good financial understanding and a hands on approach to sorting out the issues.
- A proven track record of running busy food led pubs
- Personal Licence Holder
- We are a small family run pub company, now with 9 food-led sites. This could lead to an enthusiastic couple assisting in running the company.
Apply for Management Couple
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly