Head Chef **NEW OPENING 2019**
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum plus bonus
Location: Parsons Green, Fulham
Name of Site: Aragon House
Experience required: At least 3 years as a head chef in a high-volume bar or restaurant
**NEW OPENING in 2019** Our BOLDEST opening yet – Aragon House! We are finalising the last few details of this incredible site and looking to recruit a stand-out, superhero Head Chef that is ready to make a name for themselves!!
The much-anticipated Aragon House is an ambitious, multi-faceted business operating 2 kitchens, bar and restaurant area, function rooms, 14 bedrooms, as well as a beautiful garden. In all there will be 450+ covers across the site! Does your current job offer this level of scale, responsibility and excitement?!
To help us achieve our exciting plans, we are looking for a one-of-a-kind Head Chef. The type of Head Chef that can handle an intense and fast-paced environment. The type of Head Chef that has experience overseeing 2 kitchens, a comprehensive offer and brings inspirational ideas to the table! The type of Head Chef who’s keen to make their mark and become part of something from the very beginning!
Opening in Spring 2019, we are keen to get a Head Chef started as soon as possible so that you can help develop the concept and build and train the very best team! Working with The City Pub Group at Aragon House will give you the opportunity to carry on learning and take your career to the next level. This will be a high-profile position, so we are looking for a candidate with a huge passion for food and the industry as a whole.
Not only will you have the opportunity to run our most ambitious ever site, we also offer excellent benefits including company profit share, share options and bonuses, plus a whole lot more!
Keen to hear more? Wait no longer and get in touch… you won’t be disappointed!
What our Head Chef can expect:
- The chance to head up our food offer in our most ambitious and aspirational site to date.
- A unique, progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Consistently working with fresh ingredients and evolving interesting, quirky and seasonally changing menus across a range of different trading areas and concepts.
- The opportunity to make your mark and be part of something really exciting right from the beginning.
- Achievable transparent Bonus Structure.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 from 2017.
- Performance related Share Options.
- Training and development including the opportunity to become a ‘Mentor’ to our Academy Members.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
- Additional benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme.
About our next Head Chef:
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and qualified Head Chef who takes pride in what they do and is ready for a new challenge.
- Someone with a background in dealing with high volumes and preparing fresh ingredients.
- You must have your finger on the pulse, know what the current trends are and what the future is likely to hold.
- Proven track record of running a professional kitchen including managing budgeted GPs and *5 Food Hygiene.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills, you’ll be overseeing a large team operating over 2 kitchens with several different menus.
- A team player who will be expected to build, motivate, and develop your brigade to get the best results from them at all times.
- Experience with menu development, costings and ongoing quality control.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great care and pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Aragon House Team