Peach Pubs could be the perfect fresh start for your career in 2019
Our best Head Chefs are not only passionate foodies but enjoy seeing others succeed and have a proven track record in developing the career of their junior teams.
You’ll enjoy creating menus and specials and have an understanding of trends and what your guests like to eat. You’ll have a vast repertoire, enjoy sharing your knowledge and are an inspiration to your team.
We’re looking for someone who’s a stickler for standards, runs a spotless kitchen and believes consistency is key.
We have a strong set of values and need a Head Chef who naturally live these every day, creating a positive culture based team spirit that delivers exceptional food.
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Rewards and Benefits
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Fun and Professional work environment
- Achievable work life balance
- Christmas day off
- 70% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Quarterly Management training and inspiration days
- Peach Adventure Days, learning more about The Good Stuff we serve e.g. Jimmy Butlers Pigs, Scallop fishing, Laverstoke Mozzarella
- Performance related incentives
- Child Care Vouchers
Outline of Role Expectations
- Love of cooking, being on the pass, and leading from the front line
- Passionate about seasonal ingredients, creating menus and specials that reflect this
- Ability to build an inspired, knowledgeable well-trained team and strong supplier relationship
- Skilled recruiter
- Understanding of achieving all financial targets in invested in the success of the entire business
- Work closely with the GM and FOH team
We are proud because:
- We’ve won The Caterer’s ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 consecutive years voted for by our team
- Number 43rd in the Times Top 100 2018 and 45 in 2017
- Numerous Acorn awards
- Winner of The Cateys
- The Peach Foundation – our charity (find out more on our website)
- We Make Life Peachy for our Teams, Guests and Suppliers