Kitchen Manager - Nottingham
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our individual menus have been carefully selected to reflect our appetite for quality fresh produce across our kitchens. We are looking for a catering expert with real attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence.
Within the vibrant Nottingham city centre, we are seeking experienced Kitchen Managers to bring their fresh expertise to our pubs – including a brand new Bermondsey site! The role will involve a hands on approach to the development and training of staff across the business using our purposely designed training kitchen.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team and are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’d love to talk to you if:
- You’re a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- Our pubs are only as good as the teams we create to run them, so we’re always looking for vibrant and passionate professionals with the drive to succeed and deliver our core values to all guests.
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 25% discount on meals at all Bermondsey Pubs including friends and family discount*
- 28 days holiday
*Subject to Terms and Conditions