Eager to learn?
Experience in hospitality?
We may have just the thing you’re looking for!
Assistant Manager Opportunity at the Barge
The Barge is a beautiful pub situated on the world famous Kennet & Avon canal, in the idyllic location of Seend. In the summer the large garden area with picturesque views attracts hundreds of customers, whilst in the winter the recent refurbishment, cosy log fires and real ales draw people in making it an English pubs for all seasons.
As a Wadworth Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Prefer but not essential similar experience in a previous role
- Have excellent people skills
- Be able to communicate and motivate team members
- Essential to have a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Wadworth & Co Ltd aims to reward outstanding performance and to develop the members of our team to meet their full potential. We encourage career development and through the training provided we can offer many exciting opportunities for development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, career progression.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Weekend work required
A job description is available for this role.
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly