Eager to learn?
Experience in hospitality?
We may have just the thing you’re looking for!
Assistant Manager Opportunity at the Plough
Built as a coach house to serve Sparsholt Manor opposite, the Plough is and iconic village pub, situated just a few miles from historic Winchester and has been a popular destination for more than 150 years.
This is a fine example of what a high quality village pub should be all about, with a fresh food menu and good choice of real ales on the bar, roaring fires in the winter and plenty of outside seating for those hot summer nights.
As a Wadworth Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Prefer but not essential similar experience in a previous role
- Have excellent people skills
- Be able to communicate and motivate team members
- Essential to have a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Wadworth & Co Ltd aims to reward outstanding performance and to develop the members of our team to meet their full potential. We encourage career development and through the training provided we can offer many exciting opportunities for development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, career progression.
Weekend work required
A job description is available for these roles.