Love to cook?
Experience in leading a team?
We have a position for you!
Second Chef Opportunity at the Red Shoot
A little bit about the Red Shoot…
The Red Shoot is a pub with a reputation for quality food located in Ringwood that is part of Wadworth’s managed house estate. We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences, as well as being a great place to work.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Second Chef of this exciting role, you will:
- Help the head chef lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Assist in managing budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Offering a competitive salary of £9 per hour
Live in option available.
Please contact Paul Williams by email RedShoot@wadworth.co.uk with your CV and a covering letter.
Apply for Second Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly