Thrive working within a team?
Have a passion for cooking?
We have a position for you!
Second Chef Opportunity at the Red Lion
A little bit about the The Red Lion…
At the heart of the outstanding National Trust village of Lacock, The Red Lion welcomes guests both for business and pleasure. Centrally located The Red lion is a pub with 5 well-appointed ensuite rooms, serving fresh food and real ales in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
We wish to recruit an experienced Second Chef who is highly motivated and demonstrates drive, enthusiasm and commitment to continuing to build a career in the hospitality industry.
As a Second Chef of this exciting operation, you will support the Head Chef to:
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manage and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
We are offering a competitive salary of £22,000.
If you are interested in this exciting new challenge, please contact Chris, on 01249 730456 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.
Apply for Second Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly