General Manager Designate - London
It's an exciting time to become a part of Bermondsey Pub Company as we continue to expand our industry footprint. With this growth comes the need for great leadership to drive our business forward and expose the full potential. Our latest sites in London are due to open in early 2019 - we have the pubs, now we need the people!
So if you want to become part of Bermondsey’s latest venture and represent our expanding household name, then this could be the next challenge for you!
Our General Managers are the heart and soul of Bermondsey Pub Company; passionate, vibrant and always one step ahead. Being a manager is so much more than just managing a P&L – it’s about having a passion for great service and the drive to exceed expectations.
We are looking for someone with heaps of personality to bring the energy, excitement and enthusiasm of the Bermondsey community spirit to a number of fantastic brand new sites in the heart of London city. We need someone who thrives in creatively leading, motivating and pro-actively engaging with our team members to consistently deliver an outstanding experience for our guests. In return, we will provide ongoing training and development to actively support your progression with us whilst you embrace the autonomy given to have a real impact at a number of sites.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team, are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Fancy a new challenge? We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to manage a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have comprehensive experience of working within a food-led site
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have a Personal Licence
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- Our pubs are only as good as the teams we create to run them, so we’re always looking for vibrant and passionate professionals with the drive to succeed and deliver our core values to all customers.
**No agencies please**