National Field Manager
On-Trade representing a luxury brand
National Field Manager – you will need good
access to all motorways and airports
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Bonus
‘THE MOST LUXURIOUS SOFT DRINK IN THE WORLD’
London Essence works in close collaboration with Britvic Soft Drinks LTD.
London Essence is the only mixer made with distilled essences and therefore unlocks elevated experiences beyond all other brands. The result is a luxury light and balanced range of finely crafted mixers, carefully calibrated to accentuate today’s premium spirits.
On behalf of London Essence, Elevate are recruiting a National Sales Team and we are also looking for an experienced On-Trade Team Manager who knows how to sell and also has a good knowledge of the National & Regional Route to Market network.
You will need to have a proven track record of nurturing, developing and managing a new sales team to work within luxury outlets, popular bars, clubs, high end hotels and restaurants.
You will develop working relationships with key Route to Market Wholesale contacts to support your teams as well as running meetings to ensure continued product knowledge and achievement of sales targets. You will work closely with the Account Manager to ensure standards & performance are being achieved.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone with previous Field Management experience in the On- Trade to lead & develop a new National team.
We are offering the successful applicant a class-leading induction & sales training programme; upon completion you will achieve a recognised Sales qualification.
Things we’re looking for:
- Proven On Trade sales experience at a Team Manager or Trainer level.
- Passionate about the drinks Industry with knowledge of Perfect Serve on spirits & cocktails
- Confident, personable, well presented and above all a strong people manager & coach
- Good negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
- Computer literate (Excel & PowerPoint) and comfortable making presentations in 1-2-1 and group meetings
- Strong time-management, teamwork and communication – able to work to tight deadlines, set & monitor targets to achieve results.
- Resilience and able to travel throughout the UK
- It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full, clean driving licence
To be considered for this exciting opportunity it is essential that you have team management experience from within the drinks industry.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to email@example.com. Initial interviews will be held locally.
Closing date: 1st March 2019
strictly no agencies