Premium Drinks Sales Executive
On-Trade representing a luxury brand
Premium Drinks Sales Executive – Yorkshire- York, Sheffield and Leeds
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Benefits & Company Car
‘THE MOST LUXURIOUS SOFT DRINK IN THE WORLD’
London Essence works in close collaboration with Britvic Soft Drinks LTD.
London Essence is the only mixer made with distilled essences and therefore unlocks elevated experiences beyond all other brands. The result is a luxury light and balanced range of finely crafted mixers, carefully calibrated to accentuate today’s premium spirits.
On behalf of London Essence, Elevate are recruiting a national team and we are looking for individuals with a great attitude, experience & skills to take on responsibility for managing and developing relationships within luxury outlets, popular bars, clubs, high end hotels and restaurants in North East- York, Leeds, Sheffield. It is vital that the successful candidate will need to live within the territory to keep up with the evolution of drinking venues and trends.
You will have responsibility for winning, developing and maintaining relationships within high quality outlets within your territory, influencing decision makers to increase distribution of LEC mixers working closely with local RTM wholesalers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in the On- Trade or high calibre bar staff/managers wanting to work with a luxury brand.
We are offering the successful applicant a class-leading induction & sales training programme; upon completion you will achieve a recognised Sales qualification.
Things we're looking for:
- Previous On Trade sales experience
- Passionate about the drinks Industry with knowledge of perfect serve on sprits & cocktails
- Confident, personable and well presented
- Good negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
- Computer literate and comfortable making presentations in 1-2-1 and group meetings
- Strong skills in time-management, teamwork and communication
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a 'can do’ attitude
- Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
- Candidates with experience within a role such as bartending, bar manager, hospitality staff with up-market event/product experience or existing sales experience gained through working in the On-Trade is preferable
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full, clean driving licence.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial interviews will be held locally.
Closing date: 1st March 2019
strictly no agencies