CASTLE ACTON - KITCHEN
The Castle is a traditional English pub - think dark wooden furnishings, pints of ale and real log fires. It caters primarily to locals, and maintains a warm, homely feel.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Are you ready for the pace of a premium pub kitchen?
Join the team in the role of Commis Chef and thrive in the fast pace of our busy kitchen working with a first-class team of talented chefs. And because we take food seriously at Fuller’s, you’ll always be working with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients that keeps customers coming back.
You will be supporting senior chefs by preparing ingredients as well as assisting the Head Chef in developing their dishes. It’s a great way to advance your career, allowing you to hone your talent and learn diverse cooking styles and techniques that will grow your repertoire.
You won’t be expected to have exceptional food knowledge just yet, but it’s crucial you have basic cookery skills and share our passion for fresh produce.
And we’re interested in your personality too. Your potential, your commitment and your ability to work under pressure and be an excellent team player is every bit as important to us as your knife-handling skills.