Sous Chef – **New Opening**
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Location: Parsons Green, Fulham
Name of Site: Aragon House
Experience required: At least 2 years as a Sous or Head Chef in a high-volume food outlet
BRAND NEW OPENING in 2019! A BIG AND BOLD ONE AT THAT! – Aragon House! We are finalising the last few details of this incredible site and looking to recruit a top-notch sous-chef who is ready to make a name for themselves!!
The much-anticipated Aragon House is an ambitious, multi-faceted business operating 2 kitchens, bar and restaurant area, function rooms, 14 bedrooms, as well as a beautiful garden. In all there will be 450+ covers across the site! Does your current job offer this level of scale and excitement?! A Sous Chef in this site will have as much responsibility as the head chef in many of our smaller sites.
To help us achieve our exciting plans, we are looking for an experienced Sous Chef that can handle this type of high volume outlet. It will be fast paced and juggling several offers at the same time so organisation and communication will be key. The perfect Sous Chef will have experience overseeing full-on service periods, managing the development of the whole team, but can also bring inspirational ideas to the table! This Sous Chef role will start prior to opening so there is a real opportunity to be involved in something incredible from the very beginning.
Opening in Spring 2019, we are keen to get a Sous Chef started ASAP in order to help us with the overall planning and training within the site. Working at Aragon House will give you the opportunity to carry on learning and take your career to the next level. Although this is also a perfect opportunity for a Head Chef in a smaller venue to gain experience in a high-volume operation. Due to the nature of the offer and site, we’re after someone who is massively passionate about food and knows what is hot in the industry right now.
Not only will you have the opportunity to be involved in our most ambitious ever site, we also offer excellent benefits including company profit share, staff discounts, plus a whole lot more!
Keen to hear more? Wait no longer and get in touch… you won’t be disappointed!
What our Sous Chef can expect:
- The chance to help manage delivery of the food offer in our most ambitious and aspirational site to date.
- A unique, progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Consistently working with fresh ingredients and working closely with the head chef to develop interesting, quirky and seasonally changing menus across a range of different trading areas and concepts.
- The opportunity to make your mark and be part of something really exciting right from the beginning.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 from 2017.
- Performance related Share Options.
- Comprehensive training and development including the opportunity to take part in our chef development programme.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
About our next Sous Chef:
- An enthusiastic, and experienced Sous chef who takes pride in what they do and is ready for a new challenge.
- Someone with a background in managing teams and dealing with fresh ingredients.
- You must have your finger on the pulse, know what the current trends are and what the future is likely to hold.
- Proven track record within a professional kitchen, experience in managing GP’s and strict health and safety regulations.
- Effective communication skills. Having 2 kitchens at the same time means everyone needs to know what is going on at all times!
- A team player who will be eager to assist in the training and development of the junior team.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great care and pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.